ALL-NEW 2013 EDITION!
The 157 million women in the United States constitute 51% of the population and wield $7 trillion in spending power. In 2013, women are better educated, more ambitious, and, increasingly, more successful than men on many levels. In fact, in an odd reversal, men now complain that they don't get the credit they deserve for the parenting and housework they do!
All About Women Consumers delivers a wealth of data about every aspect of women's lives, from shopping to media use, beauty regimens to automotive preferences, sex and relationships to finance. Women are individuals, each having their own desires, demands, and preferences. Combine women's numbers, purchasing power and distinct personalities with social media, and it's clear they're influencing an increasingly wide network of family and friends.
All About Women Consumers gives you the numbers, analysis, and insight you need to successfully market to women.
- Extend your reach by learning the best ways to connect with women - which screens they watch, which social media they use, who influences them, and which marketing tactics they prefer.
- Pinpoint the data you need to build your case for new buyers, vendors, and investors.
- Integrate the findings reported from hundreds of sources into your proposals, reports, and presentations. And use the complete contact information provided so you can instantly dig deeper.
- Detect consumer trends in apparel, health/beauty, finance, media, retail or any of more than two dozen categories that are likely to impact the way you do business in the coming months and years.
- Track changes in consumer lifestyles to bolster your new product development efforts.
- Identify the companies you want to partner with for your marketing to women campaigns - and find the key marketing contacts at those firms.
Twenty chapters and a full index make it easy to pinpoint the data, analysis, and insight you need to learn All About Women Consumers.
A separate section on promotions reports on more than 50 marketing tie-ins, organized by sector and reflecting the women's marketing campaigns at companies such as American Honda, Revlon, and Crocs; brands including Head & Shoulders, Birds Eye, One-A-Day, and Swiffer; and retailers including Jo-Ann Fabrics, Macy's, and Walmart.
All About Women Consumers tracks women's shopping behavior, interests, and media use. You receive detailed, authoritative demographic and psychographic data about every aspect of their lives. And, through cogent analysis of the statistics, and original reporting on many industry segments, you'll discover the best strategies for effectively marketing to women.
Order your copy of All About Women Consumers today and boost your share of this $7 trillion market.
Give everyone in your company access to this report through a Multi-User PDF. A Multi-User PDF can be shared with every employee at your company in all locations (it may not be distributed outside of your company, or through membership organizations).
Published February 2013, 154 pages including 153 charts, tables, and graphs. Includes an extensive 10-page index.