All-new eighth edition available now!
Licensing is an increasingly global business, with the biggest growth opportunities in emerging markets such as Brazil, China, India, the Middle East, Turkey and Indonesia. But navigating the international waters of this $155.8 billion market is challenging: demographics, politics, retail infrastructure, media penetration, and economics all contribute to determining which territories will work for you.
International Licensing: A Status Report delivers in-depth profiles of licensing activity in 49 countries. You get:
- Retail sales estimates by type of property, product category and geographic source of origin
- Per-capita spending data
- Analysis of licensing tactics that work best in each market
- How the Internet, mobile technology and social media are changing the licensing business worldwide
USE CHARTS, GRAPHS, AND TABLES TO PINPOINT DATA AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS
International Licensing: A Status Report presents over 240 charts, graphs, and tables with exclusive licensing data developed by the editors of The Licensing Letter and available nowhere else. You'll discover shares of entertainment/character, fashion, sports, corporate trademark, and art licensing that will guide your licensing strategy:
- When is direct-to-retail (DTR) the way to go?
- Where are indigenous properties taking off?
- To what degree does the U.S. dominate the world licensing stage?
- Which property types and product categories are strongest in each market?
UNDERSTANDING WORLDWIDE POTENTIAL
Whether you're a licensor, agent, or manufacturer you'll use the data and analysis in International Licensing to bolster existing programs and plot strategy for entering new markets. Share 280 charts, graphs, and tables filled with data with senior management, the business development department, and others working on building and enhancing your global presence.
Published June 2014. 280 pages, 241 charts, graphs, & tables.