Don't waste valuable time and energy tracking down licensing contacts. We've already spent 1,200 hours verifying every listing in The 2012 Licensing Letter Sourcebook, so you don't have to.
Regarded as "the very best reference book in the licensing business" by noted industry consultant Gary Caplan, The Licensing Letter Sourcebook is the only directory of licensing executives you need.
This must-have reference provides instant access to more than 3,700 licensing decision-makers worldwide, representing over 9,000 properties. It even incorporates more than 700 listings outside the U.S. and Canada.
FIND ALL THE LICENSING CONTACTS YOU NEED.
EPM Guarantee: If there's a U.S. licensing company you want to reach that isn't in The Sourcebook, we'll find it for you — or refund every penny you paid!
The Sourcebook listings include...
- 1,223 licensors and details of the properties they own and the agents who represent them
- 1,551 manufacturers listing the licenses they hold and the products they manufacture
- 389 licensing agents and the properties they represent
- 546 consultants and attorneys.
You'll instantly pinpoint:
- Who holds the rights to 9,289 trademark/brand, entertainment, sports, fashion, and other properties.
- What products are made by 1,552 manufacturers, from action figures to zipper pulls, air fresheners to watches.
- Which of 389 agents represent which properties.
- Which manufacturers hold licenses for which properties.
- Areas of expertise for 341 consultants, attorneys and other service providers.
CROSS-REFERENCED INDEXES PROVIDE INSTANT ACCESS TO THE RIGHT COMPANY FOR YOUR NEXT PROJECT.
Every listing is included in The Sourcebook's ten cross-referenced indexes. The Sourcebook contains both domestic and international indexes by:
- Company Name
- Individual Name
- Licensors & Licensing Agents, By Property
- Licensees, By Property
- Licensees, By Products Manufactured
PRINT, CD-ROM — OR BOTH?
You'll refer to The Licensing Letter Sourcebook repeatedly to locate potential business partners and track what your competitors are doing.
Browse the print edition to find companies with the right profile to match your needs. Use the CD-ROM's extensive and flexible search capabilities to locate contacts easily by individual, company, geographic location, property or product. You can even search by professional title.
The complete and current "who's who" of the licensing business, The Licensing Letter Sourcebook is the first (and last) place you turn for information on properties owned and represented, licenses held, and products manufactured. The Sourcebook is endorsed by LIMA.
Available in print and/or on CD-ROM.
Published June 2012, 536 pages.