Get vital, credible facts on consumer behavior, spending, attitudes, and demographics.
No matter what industry you're in, or which aspect of consumer behavior you're investigating, the Research Alert Yearbook - in print, or searchable PDF - brings you vital, hard-to-find, credible facts on spending, attitudes and demographics.
You'll have specific, critical information right at your fingertips. You'll discover:
- What consumers buy
- Where and how they spend their money
- How to unlock the buying power of Hispanic, Black and Asian Americans
- How to capitalize on the lucrative youth sector
- Which media consumers turn to for entertainment, ads, information and more.
You'll get the complete source information for each entry, so you can follow up with the original data sources to delve deeper into the research. Plus, you'll find more than 669 easy-to-read charts, tables and graphs to help you visualize the data.
ANALYSIS YOU CAN TRUST
The Research Alert Yearbook is drawn from the respected EPM Research Alert Pro news service. In one convenient volume, you'll have instant access to findings from more than 600 research reports, studies, polls and focus groups, all organized by topic and fully indexed.
You'll get authoritative, curated information organized into 25 major categories, including:
- Shopping & Spending
- Mobile Devices & Media
- Food & Beverages
- Emerging Majorities & Cultural Values
- Video Games & Social Gaming
Each category contains a short introduction, analyzing overall trends in that particular area, to give you an informed overview. And a 15-page index helps you pinpoint the precise facts you need.
Scan The Research Alert Yearbook by subject for a broad overview of important trends. Then find the precise numbers you need to:
- Satisfy internal information needs
- Support your marketing presentations
- Boost the impact of your proposals
- Convince senior management and clients to provide critical resources.
Published March 2014, 374 pages including 669 charts, graphs and tables, plus, a 15-page index.