Use the statistics, reports, and insight in Youth Markets Alert (YMA) to get a handle on what American kids will be thinking about next and how you can capture their attention.
Youth Markets Alert is an exclusive intelligence source on the children's, tween and teen markets. America's youth have enormous spending power — and substantial influence on the buying decisions of their parents, grandparents, and siblings.
YMA is your inside track on the latest news, trends and statistics on what kids are thinking, buying, watching, eating, wearing, recycling, driving. What they're listening to, playing with, afraid of, looking forward to. How they're staying fit, grooming themselves. Their views on sex, families, what's hot — and what's not.
Youth Markets Alert:
- Reveals the most effective ways to reach pre-schoolers (and their parents and grandparents), tweens, teens and college kids — strategies and tactics you'll apply to your marketing and product development efforts;
- Uncovers the latest trends in youth marketing so you can keep pace with fast-changing tastes;
- Arms you with critical demographic and psychographic research so you understand the youth profile from every angle;
- Presents case studies of who's doing what so you can "steal" from the best and avoid unnecessary pitfalls; and
- Provides scores of contacts so you can follow-up with sources and deal-makers.
With the twice-monthly PDF of YMA delivered right to your inbox, you get curated abstracts on youth spending, behavior and attitudes — the data you need to bolster reports to senior management and to support new business proposals.
Industry sector surveys (fast food, entertainment, beverage, packaged goods) show you the strategies used by brand marketers, entertainment companies, retailers and others to target today's kids — strategies you'll incorporate into your advertising and promotions to boost sales and extend your reach.
YMA visits America's malls to report directly on what kids are saying and buying, so you keep ahead of the competition in your own business — and ahead of others competing for kids' dollars and attention!
Let Youth Markets Alert be your guide to success in this ever-changing market.
- 24 PDF issues per year
- FREE registration to the online YMA Articles Archives
- Access to our editors and analysts
- Discounts on all EPM reports, directories and events
24 issues/year, Single-User PDF: $447 ($37.25 per month)
For information about group subscriptions and monthly payment options, please call 1-212-941-0099.