Providing Data, Contacts, And Community For Those Managing And Marketing Media And Entertainment Across Platforms
Content Licensing, published 24 times a year, reveals the latest trends and insights in licensing content into traditional and digital media, and for promotional tie-ins and other partnerships with consumer brands. Build a new network of contacts — from app publishers to movie studios, streaming services to publishers, music companies to royalty auditors — across a multi-screen, multimedia marketplace.
Content Licensing is:
- A tip sheet distilling key deal points of new content licensing agreements to guide you in formulating the best possible alliances;
- A directory of global contacts for dozens of licensing dealmakers identified in each issue, helping you develop new business leads;
- Analysis of media and entertainment marketing, licensing, and distribution to keep you abreast of the latest trade trends;
- Consumer research on media use, entertainment consumption, and spending patterns — data curated by our analysts to answer your questions when evaluating new opportunities in content licensing.
You should join the Content Licensing Network if you are involved in securing content for:
- Media and entertainment companies, including film and television studios; production houses; music companies; videogame marketers; book, magazine, newspaper, comic, and other publishers
- New distribution channels such as apps, streaming services, virtual worlds, advergaming
- Advertising and promotion agencies
Put the Content Licensing Network to work for you supporting your budgeting, planning, and new business development.
SPECIAL CHARTER MEMBERSHIP OFFER - $497
Site licenses are available for those who wish to share EPM publications with their colleagues. Please contact Randy Cochran, VP Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-941-1633 x18, for details.