Content Licensing For Digital Media is your gateway to new markets; to exposing your entertainment and media properties to potential partners; to picking up early on properties you want to be involved with; and to reaching content licensing decision-makers.
Each twice-monthly issue of Content Licensing For Digital Media reveals:
- Strategies you can adapt to extract new revenue streams from your entertainment and media properties;
- Techniques for leveraging social media, streaming services, apps, and other digital media to expose your films, books, music, videos, games, and other IP to new audiences;
- How Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, content recognition, and other "distribution channels" are upending traditional content development;
- How to use digital media for in-content sales of media extensions (e.g. additional content) and consumer products;
- What fair use, the first sale doctrine, and copyright mean in the age of digital media.
Content Licensing For Digital Media also delivers the latest research on consumer media use, so you have the numbers to populate your internal and external presentations and reports. And subscribers have exclusive access to an online database of all past articles so you can pinpoint the information and data you need, when you need it.
You should subscribe to Content Licensing For Digital Media if you are involved in securing or developing content for:
- Media and entertainment companies, including film and television studios; production houses; music companies; videogame marketers; book, magazine, newspaper, comic, and other publishers
- New distribution channels such as apps, streaming services, virtual worlds, advergaming
- Advertising and promotion agencies
Put Content Licensing for Digital Media to work for you supporting your budgeting, planning, and new business development.
SPECIAL CHARTER MEMBERSHIP OFFER - $497
Site licenses are available for those who wish to share EPM publications with their colleagues. Please contact Randy Cochran, VP Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-941-1633 x18, for details.